Here we are sharing job vacancies at A Multinational company in Qatar. Grab this job opportunities. Gulf Job.info will only post 100% genuine posts.
If you are interested mail your CV without wasting time. More information is given below.
Multinational Company Vacancies
- Graduate in any degree.
- Marketing Background.
- At least 2 years’ experience in secretarial job.
- Executive Assistant experience is an advantage.
- Minimum educational qualification is plus two.
- With 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience required.
- Experience in Sales Invoicing.
- Experience in receivables.
- Experience in reconciliation.
- With atleast 2 years’ experience in Sales.
- Must have Manual Qatar Driving License.
- Door to Door Van Salesman experience in F&B is an advantage.
PLANT AMMONIA OPERATOR
- Bachelor’s degree with or Diploma in Refrigeration/Mechanical.
- In depth experience and knowledge in refrigeration.
- Basic computer skills MS Excel & Word.
- Physically Fit and has strong body build.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Candidate must have Qatar Driving License (Medium Trucks),
- Basic English literate- Reading & Writing.
- Candidate should have degree / diploma holder in Chemistry.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Lab Chemist.
- Sound Knowledge in HACCP and QMS.
- Good Knowledge in Drinking water treatment process.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST SEND THEIR CV
WITH SUBJECT FOR THE POSITION YOU’RE APPLYING FOR. PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY EXPECTATION. THIS POST IS URGENT SO APPLICANT MUST BE WILLING TO JOIN IMMEDIATELY.
Interested candidates may forward CV to:
The Administration Manager.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🗣 Some Tips for you before applying for the job
- No genuine employer will offer you a job for cheap money or any other reason without an interview.
- Customize your resume and cover letter based on the position.
- Update your social media profile like LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Research about the company.
- Find the name and email of the hiring team.
- Contact the existing employees.
Join our social media platforms for daily job updates