Grab this Vacancy in Saudi. Gulf Job.info will only post 100% genuine posts. Don’t miss it.
Here we are sharing the Sales Representative vacancy in Saudi Arabia. If you are interested, read more information is given below.
- Urgent Hiring
- Position – Sales Representative (Male)
- Job type – Regular
- Location – Saudi Arabia
Knowledge & Skills for this Vacancy in Saudi
- Believable for boosting sales and customers.
- Process purchase orders from a client and attend warehouse for stock availability.
- Responsible to check day-to-day e-mail from clients for any communication or order.
- Express and intervene with retailer-buyer for a new product for recording.
- Enforce strategically and implements promotional strategies and marketing policies.
- Accountable for decent document filling & outbound & return delivery.
- Build quotations for customer’s, upload and updates photos on web and E-commerce outlets.
- Pertains to managing a line of brands and products in online and retail customers.
- Expanding strategies to overstep the market target, enhancing categories and improving sales.
Qualifications for this Vacancy in Saudi
- College level or College Graduate
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in basic photoshop and essential HTML
- Team performer, Efficient, hardworking, organized in document filling.
- Fortunate experience in sales, dealing with customers and negotiation.
- Adequate in English communication written and verbal.
- Firm knowledge and skill-set with Microsoft Excel or synonymous.
- Age between 21-30 years.
How to apply
If you are interested and eligible, send your updated CV ( pdf or doc format ) and your passport scanned copy (colour) to the below-mentioned mail id. The hirer will evaluate your application. If you have any Queries and concerns will also be send through this mail.
Click on the mail id & Send your application
🗣 Some Tips for you before applying for the job
- No genuine employer will offer you a job for cheap money or any other reason without an interview.
- Customize your resume and cover letter based on the position.
- Update your social media profile like LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Research about the company.
- Find the name and email of the hiring team.
- Contact the existing employees.