Grab this Merchandiser Vacancy. Gulf Job.info will only post 100% genuine posts. Don’t miss it.
Here we are sharing the Outdoor Merchandiser vacancy in Saudi Arabia. If you are interested, read more information is given below and of you are eligible, don’t waste your time apply today.
- Urgent Hiring
- Position – Outdoor Merchandiser (Male)
- Job type – Regular
- Location – Saudi Arabia
Knowledge & Skills – Merchandiser Vacancy
- Responsible for increasing sales and store display
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customer’s intentions and the company’s goals.
- Analyze sales figures, customers responses and market trends to predict product desires and plan product ranges/stocks.
- Maximize client attention and sales levels by communicating products properly.
- Generate layout plans for the store and maintain stores shelves and stock.
- Control stocks movement and consider subtractions, promotions, price fluctuations, clearouts etc.
- Develop positive customer relationships and team with channel partners to assemble pipelines and close deals.
Qualifications – Merchandiser Vacancy
- High School Graduate or College level
- Driving License (manual or automatic)
- Age between 21-32 years.
- Proven working experience in merchandising or in a retail store
- Highly efficient with knowledge in identifying target
- audiences and assembling campaigns that fascinate, educate and encourage.
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising movements and adequate exercises.
- Impressive verbal and written communication abilities.
- Great listening, presentation and decision-making aptitudes.
How to apply
If you are interested and eligible, send your updated CV ( pdf or doc format ) and your passport scanned copy (colour) to the below-mentioned mail id. The hirer will evaluate your application. If you have any Queries and concerns will also be send through this mail.
Click on the mail id & Send your application
🗣 Some Tips for you before applying for the job
- No genuine employer will offer you a job for cheap money or any other reason without an interview.
- Customize your resume and cover letter based on the position.
- Update your social media profile like LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Research about the company.
- Find the name and email of the hiring team.
- Contact the existing employees.