Grab this Accountant vacancy. Great chances to Accountant job seekers. Gulfjob.info always post only 100% genuine posts. Look over the information is given below. If you are interested, apply immediately without wasting time. Don’t miss it.
Here we are sharing the Accountant vacancy at SABIS groups in Saudi Arabia.
SABIS is an international education network that has an active existence in 20 nations on five continents. Schools in the SABIS Network educate over 70,000 students and carry out a proven proprietary strategy. SABIS Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
- Position : Accountant
- Job Type : Regular
- Company : SABIS Network
- Location : Saudi Arabia
- Posting Start Date : 1st September 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Accountant Vacancy
- Planning, implementing and monitoring all relevant accounting activities and transactions
- Processing activities within the allotted time frame.
- Maintaining accuracy in works.
- Knowledge in Bank Reconciliation.
- Reviewing and Auditing
- Prepare all accounting reports (receivables, payables, etc)
- Assembling the monthly payroll and assuring payment before the end of the month.
- Entering payroll data into the accounting software.
- Ensuring timely month-end closing of accounts and issuance of proper financial statements.
- Scrutinizing collections, expenditures, and cash-flow tendencies.
- Organising and tracking inventory records for the school to physical counts and accurate record keeping.
- Making cheque payments to suppliers.
- Instructing important financial documentation regarding statements and payments (Social Security, VAT, and Income Tax)
- Knowledge about financial rules and regulations of the country.
- Assisting in the development of the annual budget.
- Preparing the actual vs budget report each month.
- Confirming collections from parents are processed through the banking system, not in cash.
Requirements For this Accountant Vacancy
- Graduate in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA is preferable.
- 3 or more years of experience in the same field.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
- Knowledge about Accounting, budgeting, cash flow and financial reporting.
- Professional Behaviour and Ethical Conduct.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Must meet all employment requirements and you are interested click on the following button for applying to the vacancy.
Additional details about this job will only be provided to short-listed nominees.
🗣 Some Tips for you before applying for the job
- No genuine employer will offer you a job for cheap money or any other reason without an interview.
- Customize your resume and cover letter based on the position.
- Update your social media profile like LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Research about the company.
- Find the name and email of the hiring team.
- Contact the existing employees.